Tunis Nightlife

by - juin 19, 2016

EN:   It was a month ago, I had a couple of articles on the blog when I got the incredible opportunity to see and talk to the tunisian DJ Psiertje Boukhit. She even gave me an interview for my blog and I felt like super cool blogger :D 
She is one of those people with amazing positive vibes around her and I feel honnored to meet her - thank you :) (link for her official website is here, facebook fan page is here and youtube channel here).
We talked about the tunisian nightlife, so if you guys think that we don't have clubs or DJ's, you are completely wrong !

This opportunity was amazing and I am thank those who helped me to realize it :) I could not do it without you :)



CZ:   Je to asi měsíc  a já jsem tehdy na blogu měla asi 3 články, když jsem dostala úžasnou příležitost - setkat se s Djkou tuniského původu, která žije a hraje převážne v Holandsku - Psiertje Boukhit (link na její web stránky tady, na facebook stránky tady a na youtube kanál tady). 
Dokonce i dala i menší interview a já se nemohla nabažit pocitu, že jsem super coool blogerka :D

Doufám, že mluvíte anglicky, protože já zatím nejsem schopná do toho videa přidat titulky :D Nojo, teprve začínám :)

Tak se mrkněte, i v Tunisku máme party a dobrý kluby :))

Samozřejmě bych chtěla poděkovat všem, kteří se podíleli na realizaci tohoto videa - děkuji :)






Vaše, Hybrid Girl


You May Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Supeeer !! Já jsem byla na diskotéce jen na Djerbě ale jestli pojedu do Tunisu, tak tam nějakou určitě vyzkoušíme :D

    RépondreSupprimer